Monday, September 22, 2008














I'm amazingly blessed to have healthy kids. Oh, they've all been through some rough times physically and I'm sure there are more to come. But seeing Mia run a touchdown for her flag football team last week, filled me with joy. I thought of her years in an orphanage, enduring open heart surgery with no mom or dad to hold her and then I watched her laughing and holding the football high above her head after her game scoring touchdown and I felt deeply blessed. So here they are all in full action:





5 comments:

Amy said...

My blog rocks suckers!!!!

Nancy said...

At first I thought that said, "my blog sucks rocks!" and I was going to say, oh Amy, it is much better than that!! OOohh, but really, I love when you email or say pretty much anything, so I hope you will post post away (after all, remember when you were the journal queen?) and mostly I hope you will post more often thatn Kathy -- boring, and maybe less aften than how often I post -- even more boooring. And by the by, why do you suddenly spell Beau's name with a y at the end?? Huh?

Welcome! said...

Oh very, very wonderful but you spelled "gypsy" wrong...sorry...I can't help but edit, edit, edit when I read...perhaps I should be a professional editor. Anyway, love everything you wrote and it makes me want to write something some day but who knows..right now I am supposed to be watching your daughter score in flag football...better run

Lover of Sweets said...

I love the new blog Avon woman. Nice pics and why won't Kit J ever ever ever invite me to her freakin' blog? In the words of my Gordy "I'm so sick of this!"

Perla said...

yahoo! i love the blog. the background is cute. the pics on the side and descriptions are great. the action shots on the first page are fantastic. yippee!!! oh, and i love that photo of you with just a tiny bit of my lovely bosom showing. can't wait to read more entries.