





Okay Allie isn't a senior, but she fits in with these photos and I love this bad "A" look she's got going on.
So I wrote a post about all of the beautiful high school seniors whose photos I have been taking this past month and about how they are becoming so independent, yet at the same time I can still see their insecurities, worries, fears, etc. (But then I went to change a photo and deleted the entire thing. Doofus!) Mostly though I have been struck by how quickly time slipped through my fingers. I have such a vivid memory of Beau at his two year old birthday party. He had gotten a new Pooh Bear and was taking him for a walk outside the clubhouse. When I found his I asked what he was doing and he answered very seriously that "pooh just needs to see the trees." Then suddenly he was a very silent seventh grader. I remember crying once as I tried to get him to open up to me--to tell me if he was okay. I sensed that something big was weighing him down. Then I look and see this handsome senior boy who is so loving. He gives me hugs when I am feeling sad--long, amazing hugs. And he tells me all sorts of things. He has a great spirit that I felt so strongly a few weeks ago when he was getting his patriarchial blessing and then again Sunday when he bore his testimony at Seminary graduation. I've heard every parent say it, but wow they grow up so fast!!!

3 comments:
awesome pics, ame! you are getting so good and so creative. i love the one of the girl walking down the street from the back. that is so cute of beau and bailey's reflections in the puddle, and of course the portraits/faces/whatever are beautiful. it makes my heart ache, though, that they are already seniors. the pics you did of andre and beau to mail out are fantastic.
Man alive your good! And I love the blog! How did you figure it all out so well? You sounded slightly confused about it all after we talked. But I guess I was wrong....dead wrong!
Very Sweet post. Wish they wouldn't grow up so fast. I love these pictures and your awesome Beau and your feisty but quite beautiful Allie.
Post a Comment