




Just a few photos from our family photo shoot. I take everyone else's photos and most co-operate quite nicely. But my family. . . well it was a struggle. I made it as easy as possible, spent about 20 minutes rather than the usual hour I do with other families. Didn't go anywhere special and still there was some complaining. But once at my friend Sheridan's they lightened up and even had, dare I say, a bit of fun. I sure love these people!!

5 comments:
Love em, Ames! Love em! I will be back in Utah at the end of January and would like it if you could take some one-year shots of Israel for me. I'm prepared to pay the big bucks!=) Let me know if you'll be around/able/willing. Love you!
Hey Ashley, I'd be hip hap happy to photo little Israel. And yes, I will of course be charging you the big bucks. I am going to raise my prices to be the same as Julie's. Her sitting fee is now $2000. No I did not accidentally add an extra 0. So be prepared to pay that or else just nothing.
Love ya
Amy
HO-LY CRAP! You have got to be kidding me. Wow. I wonder how much my wedding package would cost me if she were to do it now...
I love these Ampse!
You know how we all are envious of someones skills and talents at one time or another? We wish and wish we could be like them, that we could do whatever they do amazingly just half as good as them? That's how I feel when I look at your amazing photos! I wish and wish I could photograph like you do, but I never will. Oh well, good thing I know who to call whenever I need photos! I just need to save up the mula and one day have amazing family portraits like yours! Jealous. That's all I can say.
Post a Comment