Me and Mia getting ready to go on a rootin-tootin, hay ride. (At lease that is what Farmer Bob called it!)
Mia just heading off for her field trip. Too excited to sit down.
Mia invited me to go with her on her fieldtrip to Black Forest Farms' Pumpking Patch. She is still at the stage in life when she really, really wants me along. The weather was perfect almost hot at about 80 degrees. I drove out with four other moms and got to meet an old school friend of Shannon and Meg's named Lindsey Moore. She is going through a rough time, her husband has been addicted to pain killers, she is going to Weber State and raising four little boys. I need to be extra grateful for the piece of cake life I have right now. I get to be home, enjoying my little photo business and available to go on field trips or help in my kids' classes or run to the temple do errands and all that good stuff.

3 comments:
Is this the same place that is in Syracuse? I am going on a fieldtrip there set up by the homeschool folks this Weds. Looks fun.
And yah, I am jealous of your "piece of cake" life. OK, not that I want my kids to grow up all darn fast . . . it would be nice though to go to the store with out four of them (soon 5) every now and then. BUT, I am so sad to hear that about poor Lindsey!!
love the photos. is it really black ISLAND farms in syracuse?
i need to know mia better than i do. i spent so much time with beau and allie when they were little, then clung to marcus so desperately when he was little, but i think i got too busy with my own when mia came along to feel like i know her as intimately as i know the others. i love her. i hope she knows that.
ps poor lindsay. i had no idea. i will pray for her.
Post a Comment