Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Little Bits of This and That

A little boy's shoe flew off just as Mia was chasing him and beaned her in the head. But did that slow her down? No not one bit-- you will see from the next photo that she chased him down and got his flag. Allie and I laughed and laughed as we watched her walk back to the line rubbing her head furiously and saying "OW!"


Mia catching the ball in her favorite of all sports--FLAG FOOTBALL!


Allie decided to ask JLo to the dance with two live red bellied frogs. He apparently is deathly afraid of amphibians of all types so she thought he would love these. Oh and they are poisonous, so the sales lady told us not to tough them without gloves or to wash our hands thoroughly before touching our eyes or face. She didn't say what would happen if we did on accident tough our faces, but I shudder to think. Its so Allie. Now I hear that one of J's friends will be answering a girl with live chickens (got the idea from my girl). Seriously! Chickens!!



Favorite neighbor Ben banged open the back door and yelling loudly, announced, "Hey everyone, I got me my new good Knight uniform for Halloween, and you get to all see me now!" He then ran into each kids room waking those who thought they might sleep in a bit to say, "Ta Da!". Then in a flourish he raced out the back door assuring us, "I'll be back!"

Beautiful Sara with adoring men.

Little Christian got married last Friday. Here is his mother and aunties happily enjoying the pre wedding dinner the night before. I remember all to well, the night before my wedding and can't believe that Christian, our beautiful little boy is now a married man. Kathy had great decorations and the dinner was great, mmmm Greek chicken and cheesecake.






4 comments:

Nancy said...

Haha, I was trying to figure what was going on in that first picture -- a shoe in the head. What fabulous luck that you caught the very moment on film!

And, I think I'm in love with that awesome little neighbor boy -- he's the one you told a story about before on your blog, right?

Perla said...

i can't believe you got the shoe-to-the-head picture! awesome! mia is so cool. i love seeing her diving for that flag!

ben is a cool kid. i'm glad you put him on your blog to remember.

Mugsy said...

Ampse I love the new background! O my gosh!! It was probably so easy for you to figure out too....
But for real i love the pics as always and Mia is the best little person ever born to this world. I loved being with all my family and esp my sisters for Chistrians wedding. Love you, me

Ashley said...

I distinctly recall you saying that you would keep us posted as to when Mia was playing so those interested could go and watch...that's all I'm saying. Oh, and I'm also saying that I loved the second picture of Mia and the one of your neighbor boy. So cool.